Benefits Account Executives
- Manage the Renewal/Marketing Process including but not limited to:
- Gather vendor information and/or information from clients for marketing purpose
- Prepare RFP and send to carriers
- Prepare proposal data
- Prepares client meeting presentations and client executive summaries, reviews for accuracy.
- Help coordinate the implementation of new plans and/or the continuation of current plans and contract changes.
- Preparation and yearly maintenance of client communications such as Open Enrollment materials and Employee Benefits Guides; Attend Open Enrollment meetings.
- Review benefit plan SBC documents for accuracy.
- Assist Account Teams in day-to-day client servicing by fielding specific client questions and needs.
- Understand, interpret and articulate carrier and vendor responses to clients.
- Develop effective relationships with client and carrier contacts.
- Prepare and analyze client benchmarking reports.
- Research compliance issues and questions.
- Perform follow up with clients and team members on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties notified.
- Assist in coordination of client wellness deliverables, including fairs and flu shot clinics.
- Special projects including coordination of 5500 filings and wrap documents and assistance with client compliance audits.
- Ensure all client data is entered into EPIC in a timely manner.
Additional duties as assigned.