The role of the Brokerage Consultant is to provide support to the National Vice Presidents
(NVPs) in the growth of their life distribution through proactive sales concept, product,
illustration and carrier support while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
• Support all activities to drive agent and sales production growth to the company platform.
• Work closely with the NVPs to maximize sales and meet business objectives.
• Assist in developing new advisors while strengthening relationships with existing
• Maintain producer relationships to keep them informed of market and product changes
• Deliver a high level of service delivering consultative product, case design and sales
• Working knowledge of carrier websites and life and annuity illustration systems
• Provide live webinar training and support for independent agents and General
• Meet and document established weekly/monthly/YTD activity targets
• Oversee the resolution of tactical issues which arise from NVPs, BGAs, IMOs and
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Additional Job Functions
• Maintain insurance industry knowledge.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be well organized and highly self-motivated.
• Leverage SalesForce CRM to organize and prioritize recruiting efforts and document all
• Communicate with company employees in a timely manner.
• Assist the division leader with various projects.
• College degree is preferred.
• At least 2 years of Life Insurance knowledge
• Insurance sales and recruiting acumen
• Previous experience working with independent insurance producers
• Proven phone skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Occasional travel