Our client is a an industry leading insurance claim technology company. The apply premier resources, processes, and protocols to build, manage, and adjudicate claims for "Best-in-Class" employee benefit programs all over the US. They have been ranked in the top 50% of the fastest privately owned companies in the US (Inc. 5,000) for the last 2 years and is the only employee benefits TPA in the US that has earned the "Expert Insurance Service Provider" designation from AM Best for 12 consecutive years! Our growth of 142% over the last 3 years has created excellent opportunities for quality people.
Sales Administrative Support Supervisor
The Sales Administrative Support Supervisor oversees all functions of the Marketing Department and is responsible for ensuring exceptional marketing administrative support is provided to Sales Staff, Clients and Brokers. Company provides an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate. We seek good quality, caring team members to grow together with us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop strong working relationships with Brokers, Clients and RMDs through various interactions
• Work directly with RMDs on current cases and new or potential new cases providing support as needed
• Prepare and send RFPs to reinsurance and life carriers, gathering the required information from the appropriate parties
• Review quotes and negotiate rates with vendors
• Prepare, print and assemble Proposals
• Coordinate with various departments to ensure renewed and new cases are implemented properly (Team Environment)
• Provide training and/or informational sessions as needed to other internal departments
• Mentor Marketing Coordinators in the complete quote and implementation processes for all product lines
• Work projects and assist with tasks of department as needed
• Assist the firm’s CEO in various administrative actions that help to maintain the workflow of new business, certain administrative responsibilities, scheduling/setting up appointments and travel arrangements.
• Assist the CEO with future planning to meet the growth opportunities and objectives of the company.
• Working knowledge of all other duties and responsibilities for all positions within the department
Top Qualities of the Ideal Candidate:
• Successful history as a leader and supervisor
• Ability to select, train, supervise, coordinate and evaluate the work of staff and plan, coordinate, and administer projects
• Ability to multi-task, well-organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Must be able to formulate good answers and provide effective information
• Ability to work well with deadlines
• Honest, trustworthy, and dependable
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office programs; excel, word, outlook, Adobe, Salesforce
• Assist firm in setting and reaching colaborative goals
• Establishes and maintains a positive corporate image
Education and Experience Requirement
The ideal candidate must have (5) years’ experience as a formal or informal Supervisor. A Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is preferred. Applicable experience may be substituted on a year-to-year basis for the education requirement.