The Account Manager will encounter diverse situations, dynamically apply knowledge and is responsible for managing business-to-business (B2B) clients’ daily needs.
The Account Manager will be the acting liaison between the Client and company. Their clients include marketing agencies, TPAs and MGAs. Responsibility also includes providing direction to cross functional internal teams representing Accounting, Administration, Actuarial, Product Development, Compliance, Legal, Audit, and Reinsurance.
- Ability to coordinate and manage numerous projects with clients and among multiple internal departments
- Proficient in project management; ownership of tasks with ability to drive product implementation through to completion
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) with ability to present both one on one and to an audience
- Detail oriented, demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Function at a high level in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheets.
- 1-3 + years of working experience in the insurance industry with a focus on ancillary health insurance products
- Working knowledge of the relationships between Third Party Administrators and Marketing organizations
- Basic understanding of insurance agreements and policy forms