Contracting and Licensing Specialist
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, customer driven and focused employee to join their operation team. The C&L Specialist processes contracts submitted by agents to become appointed with the insurance carriers. This individual would follow up to ensure requests are completed by the carrier and communicate the status to the sales team and/or the agent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all contracts submitted by agents by paper or online.
- Work with Sure LC, the online contracting service
- Enter agent information into SalesForce
- Work with carriers and their C&L department
- Communicate with brokerage directors and cases managers regarding status of the contract
- Work with brokerage directors to get information needed to process contracting
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to listen to others
- Strong oral communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work ethically and with integrity
- Basic written communication skills with the ability to edit for spelling and grammar.
- Good time management skills: able to prioritize work flow and complete assignment on time as well as consistency in attendance and punctuality.
- Able to follow policies and procedures and support the organization’s goals and values.
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Contracting and in Life industry
- Basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sure LC
- Ring Central
- The employee will need to sit for long periods of time at a computer.
Competitive full time position.
Company offers benefits