Our client is an established retail agency based in the Atlanta area that specializes in Commercial Transportation. This agency has been in business for over 30 years and has become a leader in the commercial transportation industry. Their strong and unique relationships with markets provides their sales team with unlimited growth potential.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Marketing/Sales position to join their team. This person will:
- renewal preparation and marketing
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers
- Prepare proposals and insurance summaries
- Process new business, renewals on existing book of business
- Evaluate insurance coverage needs, explain insurance policies and coverages
- Maintain accurate electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures
- Nurture strong relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives
- Cross- sell existing accounts
Take all incoming quote calls for small accounts (1/2 truck accounts). Usually 5-10 calls a week. The candidate will evaluate opportuning and begin quote process
Knowledge/Skills/ Licenses Required:
This person should possess good communication skills, be well organized and very motivated. If the candidate does not already have a P&C license, that will be required within 60 days of employment.
- Exceptional aptitude for customer service
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding team player
- Upbeat attitude
- Minimum of 2 years of insurance agency experience strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of commercial coverages and exposures
- Property & casualty license preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic database software preferred
Compensation: Base salary plus commission as well as a generous benefits package.