P&C Insurance Producer
Our client is seeking a fully qualified ambitious insurance professional who is ready for a challenge to grow personally and professionally within an expanding insurance team.
Position Summary: The producer is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and producing sales of new insurance business and potentially complex renewal accounts.
- Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients
- Creates and maintains prospect list by developing and building professional contacts and networking
- Obtains accurate information from prospects; including completed applications, supplemental questionnaires, risk surveys, and other related documentation in order to provide complete, comprehensive submissions and quotes
- Provides prompt and professional customer service to retain clients
- Accurately documents client files and electronic files with client discussions, quotes, and coverage needs into company data management system
- Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters
- Assist in other projects or duties as assigned or required
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Prefer secondary education and degree. Insurance studies and designations are a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Producer of Commercial Property Causality Insurance (prefer knowledge of Auto, CGL, Cargo, Umbrella, Building/Contents, and Workers Compensation)
- Must have P&C Producer’s license (Multiple States Desired)
- Proficient skill level with computer programs including: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) Suite, and other Agency or Data Management systems
- Provide solutions and creative ideas to handle sales opportunities and difficult situations
Self-Qualify using these questions:
- How many years of experience do you have as a P&C Producer? (3 or more required)
- Do you have an active P&C Insurance License? (must be YES)
- Do you have Commercial Auto Insurance and/or Commercial Business Insurance experience? (must be YES)
- Are you able and willing to commute to Deer Valley and 19th Ave area of Phoenix AZ? (must be reasonable for you and required Monday thru Friday)
- Are you experienced in using various software programs and able to learn new systems quickly and operate them competently? (internal and external programs will continue to be added and used daily in this role)
- Am I ready for a challenging role and evolving work group and setting? (must be YES)
- Am I able to make a change of employment in the next 30 days? (must be YES)