Group Benefits Account Manager
Sales – Grants Pass, Oregon
Our Client is looking for an experienced Group Benefits Account Manager for our Grants Pass location. Current Health & Life Insurance license, previous sales experience, and a positive, motivated attitude are required to be considered for this position.
Primary responsibilities of the Group Benefits Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working with clients and insurance carriers to evaluate employee group benefit options;
- Provide client support and knowledgeable guidance for benefit enrollment and annual renewals;
- Prepare and present policy/coverage options and information to clients;
- Ensure group benefit client records are maintained within client management database;
- Coordinate meetings with clients and manage the enrollment and/or renewal process from start to finish including, but not limited to, coordinating CSR workflow and ensuring benefit packets are correctly and professional assembled; and
- Lead, develop and respond in a timely manner to day-to-day client matters, including questions and issues surrounding claims, eligibility, enrollment, and rates.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Oregon resident Health & Life license;
- Previous experience handling group benefit enrollments and employee relations;
- Familiarity with Health Insurance carriers and various coverages;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work independently and complete large projects in a timely manner;
- Produce high quality, professional informational materials for clients;
- Ability to clearly explain the details and implications of coverages to employees; and
- Coordinate team to see all projects through to completion.
Our client has created a unique retail format that combines the ease of buying insurance online with the advantages of the traditional insurance office. This new hybrid distribution model has created advantages that no other insurance agent/agency has been able to match:
- Open 7 Days a Week
- No Commission Sales People
- Access to Shop Over 100 Different Insurance Companies' Rates
- Shop and Quote on Your Own or With a Licensed Agent
- One of The Nation's Fastest Growing Agencies
- Group Health Insurance (including Vision and Dental)
- 401k with Company Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Sales Incentive Vacations
- Generous Vacation/Sick Pay Policy
- Fun & Energetic Atmosphere
Compensation is based on experience.