This position reports to the Director of Plans, Budgets & Analysis and is responsible for compiling, reconciling and analyzing financial data for the agency companies.
- Compiles data for profitability reports, budgets, and expense allocation reports
- Develops detailed analyses with comparison to forecasts to support agency companies’ business decisions
- Assists in developing and enhancing financial analysis and reporting tools
- Reconciliation of cash debits and credits to bank statement to agency’s ledger.
- Responsible for agency companies’ escheat filings
- Research and answers agency companies’ bank and escheating-related inquiries.
- Work with internal and external auditors in providing supporting details and answering questions when necessary.
- Responsibility for producing monthly business unit performance report including expense analysis.
- Provide ad hoc revenue and expenses reports at business unit level for Senior Management’s review.
- Able to research complex reconciliation issues and discrepancies
- Take responsibility for accuracy
- Responds timely and professionally to marketing management team
- Able to work in a team setting or individually
- Precise and detail oriented when handling high volume of data
- Can actively participate in cross-functional projects as well as partner with cross-functional teams to improve processes and conduct analyses.
- Expert system skills including Microsoft Excel & Access.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field is required.
- 3 to 5 year experience in accounting/finance/business analyst role.
- Skills in Crystal Reports & Structured Query Language (SQL) tools are highly desirable.
- Experience with Sungard’s EAS system preferred but not required.