Our Client is looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Producer for one of our locations. Current P&C Insurance license, previous sales experience, and a positive, motivated attitude are required to be considered for this position.
Primary responsibilities of the Commercial Insurance Producer include, but are not limited to:
- Working with clients and insurance carriers to evaluate the best options for commercial lines of insurance on a case-by-case basis;
- Provide client support and knowledgeable guidance during the policy writing and renewal processes;
- Prepare and present policy/coverage options and information to clients;
- Ensure client records are maintained within client management database; and
- Address day-to-day client matters in a timely manner, including questions and issues surrounding claims, eligibility, enrollment, and rates.
- Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Active Oregon resident P&C license;
- Previous experience with sales and insurance;
- Familiarity with P&C carriers, commercial lines, carriers, and coverage;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Ability to work independently and complete quotes and service work in a timely manner;
- Produce high quality, professional informational materials for clients, as needed; and
- Ability to clearly explain the details and implications of coverage to clients.
Our Client has created a retail format that combines the ease of buying insurance online with the advantages of the traditional insurance office. This new hybrid distribution model has created advantages that no other insurance agent/agency has been able to match:
- Open 7 Days a Week
- No Commission Sales People
- Access to Shop Over 100 Different Insurance Companies' Rates
- Shop and Quote on Your Own or With a Licensed Agent
- One of The Nation's Fastest Growing Agencies
- Group Health Insurance (including Vision and Dental)
- 401k with Company Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Sales Incentive Vacations
- Generous Vacation/Sick Pay Policy
- Fun & Energetic Atmosphere
Compensation is based on experience.