The role of the Life & Annuity Insurance National Vice President (NVP) is to grow life and annuity
insurance sales through financial professionals. The NVP must effectively deliver the company's value proposition by building trusted relationships with financial professionals through a consultative approach to insurance planning, practice management, case design, product and sales expertise.
Essential Job Functions
• Recruit new financial professionals to the company's Insurance Services platform.
• Proactively deliver the company sales platform to assigned financial professionals to maximize sales and meet business and revenue objectives.
• Provide consultative product, case design and sales practice recommendations.
• Deliver a high level of service striving to exceed financial professional expectations.
• Provide full sales support (product details and comparisons, illustrations, carrier
engagement, client materials, sales coaching).
• Working knowledge of carrier websites and life and annuity illustration systems.
• Provide live webinar training and support for independent agents and General Agencies.
Additional Job Functions
• Maintain insurance industry knowledge.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be well organized and highly self-motivated.
• Leverage SalesForce CRM to organize and prioritize recruiting efforts and document all communications.
• Communicate with company employees in a timely manner.
• Assist the division leader with various projects.
• College degree is preferred.
• At least 4 years of Annuity and Life Insurance knowledge
• Insurance sales and recruiting accumen
• Previous experience recruiting and working with independent insurance producers
• Proven phone skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Available to travel 10-30%