Responsibilities include providing customer service to customers and vendors, handling and processing the sales and renewal
support tasks for a commercial producer.
- 2 years Commercial Lines experience preferred.
- Ohio Property and Casualty license preferred or the ability to obtain licenses
- Sales Experience preferred
- High School diploma
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS:
- Willingness to provide a level of service which will clearly differentiate us from our competitors.
- Professional demeanor in appearance, interpersonal relations, work ethic and attitude.
- Possess clear, concise, effective written and oral communication skills to effectively express thoughts, ideas and concepts to employees, customers and senior management.
- Ability to organize and set priorities to ensure completion of workload.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team.
- Possess pleasant, outgoing personality -- must be personable.
- Ability to independently analyze and resolve customer issues.
EMPLOYEE SKILLS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to perform specialized or confidential administrative duties.
- Proven skills in maintaining a number of projects.
- Proven PC skills using Microsoft Office products.