Personal Lines Account Manager
- Provide current clients and prospects with quality service.
- Assist with prospecting and sales activities.
- Process auto and homeowners insurance policy applications, changes, and cancellations.
- Review applications for completeness and accuracy; verify that applicants are eligible for the programs.
- Maintain records on policy changes.
- Process small claims and assist clients with reporting larger claims.
- Round out accounts by selling additional personal lines coverages or policies.
- Cross sell personal lines policies to existing life and health clients.
- Answer clients' questions related to their coverages or policy status.
- Update policy information as needed.
- Provide new prospects with information on the agency and its products.
- Make phone calls to prospect lists to obtain auto and homeowners ex-dates.
- Assist with record keeping of sales activities and results.
- Attend service and/or sales meetings as needed.
- Assist agency producers with retention of VIP clients
- Strong communication, organizational, time management, and technical skills
- Self-motivated with initiative, integrity, and thoughtfulness
- Commitment to ongoing professional development through industry-sponsored educational programs
- Understanding of both standard lines and E&S preferred
- High school diploma required
- Knowledge of Applied