Employee Benefits Account Executive
The Account Executive (AE) is a vital link between our client and its clients. The AE is responsible for facilitating, coordinating and providing support to ensure exceptional service at all points of contact with prospective and existing Insurance clients with the goal of acquiring, deepening and retaining target market business.
Position Specific Responsibilities
1. Facilitate, manage and track all activities involved in Company Advantage Process.
2. Demonstrates consistent use of standard/approved materials and processes.
3. Create and manage detailed Advantage Plans to facilitate the attainment of stated goals, keeping in mind the need for flexibility.
4. Independent execution of Advantage Plans, involving Producer, Account Manager and others as needed when strategic decision or direction is required.
5. Assist Producers in the development and execution of strategic planning for targeted prospective client meetings. Participate in the development of Preliminary Plans related to dialogue meeting and Advantage Assessment responses, as appropriate.
6. Perform analytics to include claims experience, health management reports (including opportunities for drill down), vendor services utilization, etc. Consult with Producer on suggested solutions/remedies to utilization trends identified.
7. Maintain and store client documents in designated locations.
8. AEs manage assigned Target Market clients and prospects unless otherwise appointed.
9. Reconcile expense reports monthly.
10. Collaborate with Producers on the sales process, which includes successful planning and execution necessary to attain new Target Market business.
11. Understand the full breadth and depth of the company portfolio of products and services in an effort to deepen and strengthen client relationships.
12. Actively call/joint call on identified target market segments, prospects, centers of influence, etc. to lead new business development and client acquisition efforts.
13. Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners to deepen customer relationships across all lines of business.
14. Meets or exceeds client retention goals.
15. Perform proactive customer needs assessments on a regular basis as part of the Advantage process.
16. Understand, articulate and actively promote the JFG Window Concept.
17. Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
18. Develop and deliver quality presentations, tailoring delivery and material to meet set objectives and audience needs.
19. Applies sound judgment, innovation and appropriate creativity in management of client relationships.
20. Participate in an active and meaningful role in community and/or industry organizations.
Quality of Work
21. Ensure that company plans and other forms of communication are accurate preventing rework.
22. Responds to inquiries on a timely basis while providing accurate information to internal and external clients. A 24 hour response time is considered benchmark.
23. Maintain a high degree of productivity and consistently meet deadlines.
24. Provide ideas to streamline processes/functions or create efficiencies.
25. Suggest improvements and modifications to the Advantage process, as well as with other aspects of client support to acquire, deepen and retain business.
26. Facilitate resolution of escalated Client issues and requests, involving others as needed.
Relationship Building & Communication
27. Builds effective working relationships across lines of business/functions/processes.
28. Exhibit effective listening skills, solid problem solving and decision-making skills.
29. Resolve conflicts appropriately.
30. Communicate clearly and respectfully in all interpersonal interactions.
Compliance and Management of Risk
31. Understands and adhere to policies, procedures, regulations and laws for the department and the organization to protect the assets and reputation of company.
32. Report concerns or violations to appropriate persons or area (management, HR, audit, security, etc.)
Code of Conduct and company Advocate
33. Understand and adhere to the company Code of Conduct as evidenced by personal and professional behavior. Maintain and project professionalism and integrity at all times.
34. Acts as an advocate in support of company initiatives and overall success.
Our Associates are expected to willingly accept new responsibilities to support our success; this includes either taking on new tasks or learning new skills in order to meet business and organizational goals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS – EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
35. High School Diploma required plus 3-5 years’ experience with employee benefits must hold, or be willing to obtain, a Life and Health License.
36. Excellent client service and communication skills.