Commercial Lines Account Manager
Our Client is looking for a smart, efficient, detail-infatuated jack/jill-of-all-trades to make their Insurance Brokerage run more smoothly.
And best of all, you can work remote.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
You'll assist with the day-to-day operations. These include but are not limited to:
New Business Sales
Quoting, Comparing & Rating various carriers
Emails, phone calls, snapchats (jk)
Scheduling, networking, and follow-ups
and more...You'll interact with all areas of the company to help them work more efficiently and meet their goals.
Our client has a Customer Support team to handle most Certificates, Billing , quoting and basic endorsements. They want YOU to focus on the IMPORTANT Stuff.
You know the joy of hard work. You crave responsibility, you're entrepreneurial, eager to make things happen, and want to work with smart people who respect what you do. Great ideas and strong opinions welcome!
You're kick-butt, creative, and productive. (Also obsessive, decisive,and scrappy.) You finish what you start.
You're crazy organized. You've never seen: 1) a color-coded spreadsheet you didn't love, 2) a project you couldn't manage 3) a to-do list you couldn't do.
You're business-minded, social-media savvy, and have a knack for marketing. You want a challenge. You may be young or old, experienced or green.But if you're ready to go, they're ready to teach, train, and help you grow.
Your work means the world to you. You couldn't have it any other way.
MUST have a Property & Casualty Insurance License and prior experience working for an Independent Insurance Agency in commercial Lines
1) Must have a California Property & Casualty License
2) Must live in California or on the West Coast (can be anywhere in the state)
3) Must be willing to work remote
4) Must be currently employed by an Independent Insurance Broker
5) Must have at least 1 year current insurance experience with an Independent Insurance Broker
6) Must not have more than 15 years current insurance experience. Ideal candidates have 1-5 years Insurance experience.