We’re looking for a results-driven client advocate to actively engage customers’ and their needs to ensure optimal level of customer service. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost customer satisfaction, customer retention, customer acquisition.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal accounts through preparing loss history summaries, preparing ACORD applications, prefilling supplemental applications.
- Prepare account proposals for presentation of renewal and new business.
- Prepare coverage summaries to be presented with policies. Policies to be checked and presented in a timely manner.
- Process certificates of insurance, complete certifications by broker and issue automobile ID cards.
- Request policy changes from insurance carriers and wholesalers when necessary and follow up on endorsement issuance.
- Review insurance requirements in contracts and advise clients on program deficiencies.
- Review subcontractor certificates for clients and provide appropriate feedback.
- Explain and clarify coverage forms to clients.
- Prepare and explain Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) and Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP). enrollment forms.
- Review premium audits and manage any disputes with the client and the carrier.
- Bill premiums and fees in management system, prepare finance agreements and answer any billing questions from clients.
- Follow up with clients on outstanding items including but not limited to, payment, non-compliance notices, cancellation notices, and loss control recommendations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Thorough documentation is required on each account with proper E&O procedures strictly followed.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Minimum 3 years of insurance experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent, proven analytical, negotiating, marketing and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly with MS Office.
- P&C Insurance license required.
- CIC designation desirable.
- High competence with Applied EPIC.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred but not required
- This is a HIGHLY lucrative position for those intelligent, tenacious and motivated individuals who can survive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position offers a generous salary, health, dental, vision and life benefits, profit sharing 401K plan and an annual company trip.