Internal Sales Associate
Reports to: Executive VP, General Manager
Our Client is honored by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in America” and by Houston Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work in Houston”, has an immediate opening for an internal sales associate.
- Successfully participate and complete the company training program
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to recruit financial advisors
- Respond and qualify inbound leads
- Meet call activity expectations and monthly sales goals set forth by management.
- Participate in continuous training.
- Self-develop with industry and product knowledge to remain current with trends and products
- Keep abreast of the competition and changes in the economy and financial markets.
- Understand and adhere to the Vision, Mission and Values of company.
- Represent company in a professional manner at all times.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Entry level sales professional position, past selling experience not required
- Enterprising and creative mindset for developing innovative solutions
- Ability to ask probing questions to qualify and close business
- Persistent and flexible to overcome call reluctance
- Self–starter with endurance and capacity to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think clearly and be objective
- Outgoing, people oriented and highly collaborative
- Effective listening and verbal reasoning skills
- Sufficient vocabulary to communicate effectively under stressful situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
- Some travel may be required
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- College Degree Preferred or Equivalent Work Experience