Our client is an A- rated, 100+ year old super regional insurance carrier. They have an opportunity for a Territory Manager in Oklahoma.
BASIC FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITY
Direct property/casualty marketing activities in assigned territory, including selection and development of agency plant to achieve production and profitability objectives. This position serves the state of Oklahoma.
Screen, select, appoint and train agents to ensure company philosophy, policies and procedures are observed.
Implement company marketing strategies to achieve sales goals; monitor agency force to assure an acceptable book of business.
Promote and maintain a sound business relationship with the company’s agency force.
Maintain a working knowledge of industry trends, including the competitor’s products, pricing and strategies.
File timely and accurate reports with the Branch Manager.
Assure timely payment of agency accounts, including collection assistance on policyholder accounts.
Provide assistance to marketing and underwriting personnel; assist in training marketing staff as necessary.
Serve as a liaison between company and the agency force, including assistance in contract revocation and rehabilitative procedures.
Attend seminars, meetings and conventions as a representative of the companies.
Plan and implement various marketing seminars, meetings and customer relations functions for agents as directed.
Enforce company policies and procedures.
Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Three years of relevant commercial property & casualty marketing/underwriting experience.
• Knowledge of commercial lines products and coverages.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• This job requires regular overnight travel.
• Supplemental insurance education/designations.
• Independent agency distribution experience and knowledge.
• Knowledge of and relationships with agency force in Oklahoma.