Director of Insurance Services
The Director of Insurance Services is responsible for overall company compliance with state and carrier insurance requirements and policy issuance functions. Responsible for all licensing functions and coordination. Works with carriers, MGA’s and sales staff regarding policy and program compliance. Works with sales staff to build additional policy programs. Supervises a staff of 3.
- Maintains relationship with insurance carriers and MGA’s to ensure regular communication and compliance with all requirements.
- Conducts research and reviews legislative, regulatory, and/or accreditation requirements that affect operations and compares them to current corporate policies.
- Reviews all marketing materials, websites, & policy forms for compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Reviews company functions and procedures to ensure compliance standards are enforced and that noncompliance issues are addressed appropriately.
- Works with legal representation concerning regulatory and compliance matters, as needed.
- Ensures that policy filings, audits, and compliance matters are properly addressed in a timely manner.
- Works with management team to ensure that policy-related coverages, procedures and processes are completed.
- Manages licensing and limited licensing function.
- Manages and supervises the department staff. (licensing, CISR functions)
- Oversees the issuance of P&C policies, endorsements, certificates, renewals.
- Works with Sales Staff to develop and enhance P&C programs.
- Participate in establishing and implementing underwriting requirements.
- Works with clients regarding P&C policy applications / renewals.