The James Allen Companies Inc.
Position is responsible for all aspects of client account servicing. Owns the client relationship by providing day to day service and coverage solutions that meet our client’s needs and expectations. Acts as a business partner to all group Associates.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for coverage analysis, renewal review and re-marketing.
- Delivering client presentations / analysis with or without the producer and providing recommendations.
- Responsible for handling all levels of correspondence.
- Client Claim Resolution
- Advisor to clients on all compliance requirements, including but not limited to: ACA Reporting, PCORI, 5500, COBRA, FMLA
- Provide Summary Plan Descriptions / Wrap documents to clients as requested
- Provide analytical analysis of claims for all level funded clients
- Proficient in all forms of funding mechanisms ie. Fully insured, level funding, self funding
- Maintaining existing electronic files, responding to telephone, email or fax inquiries from both clients and companies.
- Reviewing in-force renewals working closely with producers in all areas, as applicable.
- Work as a team with other insurance service associates.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures.
- Utilizes agency management system.
- Keeps current on carriers, product knowledge and trends in the marketplace.
- Manages agency bill accounts receivable process for book of business, as applicable.
- Alerting management of potential Errors & Omissions immediately upon discovery.
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional data integrity within all Agency systems and processes.
- Meet or exceed client retention goals.
- Assist clients with Employee Navigator training and portal management
Cross Sales and Referrals
- Knowledge of full portfolio of company products; ability to cross-sell full breadth and depth of products.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining strong internal relationships across all lines of business to ensure consistent and frequent referral activities.
- Expand new and existing relationships by advising and recommending appropriate solutions that will exceed client expectations.
- Consistently meets or exceeds cross sell/referral goals
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Applied knowledge of all lines of employee benefits
- Life and Health License required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- PC proficiency in a windows environment required, including Word, Excel and keyboarding
- Professional communication both verbally and written
- Proficient with Zywave, Broker Briefcase and Agency Fuel product suite
- Respective Designation(s) a plus
- Willing to travel locally
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team