Administrative Account Manager
The James Allen Companies Inc.
ADMINSITRATIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our Client is a privately held Insurance Program Manager that creates, markets, and administers Employee Benefit programs with a market focus on Healthcare plans. Established in 2016, our client is a rapidly growing organization looking to expand their team to match their expanding customer base. They are looking for team members that share their passion for helping provide critical healthcare options in the marketplace and understand the importance of providing top-notch client and customer service.
Administrative Account Managers are responsible for providing quality control and consistent application of the service standards the company adheres to. The role provides a wide variety of projects and tasks all of which are designed to implement new business, retain existing clients, and ensure that our customers are happy. The ideal candidate will be a highly independent and self- motivated team player, and excited about working for a young and rapidly growing company with a small but energetic staff.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert on a specific set of products and platforms.
- Execute the on boarding of New Business / Account Set-Up and Implementation across multiple platforms.
- Interact with Broker and Client for submission document coordination.
- Conduct external calls with Broker/Client to review Administration portals and protocol.
- Assisting with Billing, Eligibility and Collection issues as needed.
- Breakdown and transcribe monthly enrollment data files as needed.
- Assist with Renewal discussions and execution.
- Resolve general and escalated service issues as needed.
- Assist in improving service modeling and delivery.
- Identify opportunities that make the Company better.
- Assume other responsibilities as
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three years of professional post-collegiate experience
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Experience with external client communication (written and verbal)
Required skill sets:
- Self-‐motivated team player, excited to play a critical role in a small office and contribute to meaningful, customer-service driven
- Strong oral and written communication skills, demonstrating tact, diplomacy and
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and priorities, take appropriate initiative and work independently
- Comfortable with multi-‐tasking and coordinating ongoing programs.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision, paid Holidays, and time off
- Full Time Exempt
- 40 Hours per week
- 7 am – 4 pm
- In office position
- Comprehensive Benefits