The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our Client is currently one of the largest regional providers of employee benefits consulting and administration in the Public Sector markets. They are a full-service employee benefits brokerage that designs and communicates comprehensive benefits packages for large employers.
They currently present an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to use their business abilities in a nurturing environment that can lead to individual growth and an outstanding career as a Consultant. We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, and compassionate individual with an in-depth knowledge of group benefits, health and supplemental insurance, and consulting experience.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with top leadership of each account
- Provide advice to our clients on insurance, employee benefits, and compliance issues
- Present viable solutions that are both creative and cost-effective to address company and client needs and have a sound understanding of the key employee benefit issues facing employers today
- Prepare and provide recommendations regarding benefit strategy options for account renewal and present budgetary funding analysis to client leadership teams and executive board members
- Work with company executives and high-level management in the delivery of client engagements, supporting the team in day-to-day client management, and the development of high-quality client presentations
- Work with the executive team to establish future-facing insights to identify, design and develop comprehensive benefit strategies for new benefit initiatives
- Deliver client-focused solutions to create long-lasting relationships
- Accountable and responsible for strengthening client satisfaction, retain revenue and profitability
- 5+ years of group benefits and health insurance experience
- Health and Life Insurance License
- Experience with financial and health insurance analysis and tax shelters
- Proficient in public speaking with ability to communicate clearly in both oral presentation and written communication
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills to work independently as well as with a team
- Professionalism and integrity a must
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills– Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Travel required
If you are looking for a remote work opportunity, with a desire to work for a company that cares about its employees and clients, this may be the job for you! Our client provides many benefits including health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance as well as paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) retirement accounts.