Case Manager Life Insurance
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Case Manager – Life Insurance
We’re looking for an experience insurance case manager to own and manage caseload of in-process life insurance applications, from submission to carrier through policy issuing.
Work schedule requires flexibility, and may require working evening / weekend shifts from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review new life insurance applications for missing information prior to submission to the insurance carrier
- Order and review underwriting requirements
- Coordinate and hastily follow up with customers, carriers and vendors to make sure all outstanding case requirements are met
- Master all carrier workflows, application and underwriting processes, and software systems necessary to carry out your responsibilities
- Collaborate and support sales, customer service and customer success efforts to ensure a superior and seamless customer experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in the insurance industry (Life, Health, or Annuity) within the area of Case/Account Management ** Knowledge of the life insurance process is a must **
- Highly organized person with superb attention to details
- Capacity to prioritize workload and work in fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency and problem-solving state of mind
- Ability to communicate consistently, precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers
- A teamwork mindset – take ownership of your work AND your team’s success, and take initiative
- Honesty and integrity