Client Relationship Executive
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our client is one of New England’s leading independent insurance agencies, a large, vibrant, fast growing agent, who is centrally located in the western suburbs of Boston convenient to major routes, is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to help with their growth.
The Client Relationship Executive will interact with and manage an assigned group of important accounts. This critical role requires management of the client relationship, ongoing management of coverage and risk management delivery, expansion of coverage and account retention. This role does not have sales or new business goals.
Prior Agency Experience Required!
- Acts as lead consultant and primary point of contact for a wide array of commercial clients of varying size and complexity
- Maintains responsibility for overall client relationship, account retention and the accurate and timely delivery of exceptional service
- Educates and advises clients on insurance needs based on a comprehensive understanding of their business. Identifies & recommends products/insurance programs to meet such needs
- Provides guidance, direction and oversight to Account Managers regarding marketing avenues and strategies, proposal and summary development, and problem solving direction
- Maintains relationships with insurance carriers and knowledge of their products. Guides, or actively facilitates, insurance carrier negotiations regarding coverage and pricing
- Takes the lead in managing the renewal cycle, ensuring an appropriate strategy and execution of plan in accordance with workflows and procedures
- Keeps clients apprised of emerging industry trends, events, and pertinent coverage considerations
- Maintains accurate electronic client account records and adheres to agency procedures
- Educates and mentors Account Managers in all aspects of role on a day to day basis
- Management reserves the right to amend duties as might be necessary.
- Exceptional aptitude for customer service and nurturing long term, trusting relationships
- Highly accountable, resourceful and flexible
- Proven in-depth understanding of Commercial Lines Coverages
- Outstanding presentation skills with a variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial lines insurance experience in a Sales or Account Executive position
- Property & casualty license required
- Proficiency with standard technology resources
Role requires onsite presence in 2021 and beyond. Limited remote hours can be discussed but this will be a role requiring an onsite presence. No relocation assistance provided.