Commercial Account Manager
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
The Commercial Lines Account Manager is responsible for assisting the producers with the retention and servicing of existing commercial lines clients by providing high standard of service.
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Process daily mail as received.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies and comply with the request and/or refers to the producer.
- Inform and educate clients about policy coverage, changes, exclusion, and insurance coverage needs.
- Process change request from clients.
- Take claim information from the insured and notify the company for processing.
- Review expiration list with the producers to discuss renewal process.
- Prepare Renewal Proposals as needed.
- Forward Renewal instructions to carrier and follow up to make sure policies are processed in a timely manner.
- Review renewal policies for accuracy before forwarding them to the client.
- Maintain own follow up and suspense file to ensure that issues are being processed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Invoice all agency bill endorsements, policies, and audits within 24 hours of receipt. Pat to process audits, CSR’s to process endorsements.
- Maintain computer files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Determine reasons for request for cancellations; act to save account; notify producer(s) according to agency standards.
- Refer current and prospective clients to personal lines for solicitation for those lines of business.
- Review all activities relating to the public, customers and companies to avoid issues involving potential errors and omissions.
- Participate in seminars and other training to maintain required license and for knowledge and skill development.
- Technical support to producer(s) to benefit clients and to reach agency’s business goals.
- Perform other duties as requested.