Commercial Lines Account Manager
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our client is one of New England’s leading independent insurance agencies, a large, vibrant, fast growing agent who is centrally located in the western suburbs of Boston convenient to major routes, is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to help with their growth.
Are you ready to “Step Up” and join the best service organization in the insurance business?
We are looking for a results-oriented, experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager who is highly customer service focused and enjoys working in a fast-paced, professional environment. If you do a great job and are fully committed to being a great team player you will thrive
Prior Agency Experience required!
· Service all aspects of our clients’ insurance needs, usually in partnership with an Account Executive or Producer, from renewal preparation and marketing to policy administration
· Gather information from clients and prepare applications for submission to insurance carriers
· Prepare proposals and insurance summaries based on evaluation of client coverage needs
· Process new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and rewrites
· Explain insurance policies and coverages, suggest coverage enhancements, and resolve general customer inquiries
· Maintain accurate electronic client account records and adhere to agency procedures
· Nurture strong relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives
- Exceptional aptitude for customer service
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Proven hands on experience with an in-depth understanding of Commercial Lines Coverages
- Minimum of 10 years of insurance agency experience in an Account Manager or similar role required
- Currently managing a commercial book valued between $2-3+M
- Experience providing heavy supporting assistance to a book of business
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding team player and collaborator
- In-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines coverages and exposures
- Property & casualty license preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic database software preferred
- Upbeat attitude and problem solving skills; able to work on a 2 to 3 person team to provide outstanding service
Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive compensation
· Full-time benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k), vacation and sick time
· Healthy, positive culture