Customer Service Representative
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our client is in a niche insurance area focused on aviation insurance. They are a fast paced agency specializing in aviation policies. They are industry specialists with over 30 years of
experience, and decades-long relationships with clients and the broader industry.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Our Client is looking for a client-driven self-starter with strong communication skills, dedication to customer service, and desire for career growth to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. This is a full-time. (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday) with a pathway for promotion within the agency.
The Customer Service Representative will assist in the production of new accounts and the retention of existing accounts, and support the agency’s Senior Broker by providing prompt, efficient, high-quality service to designated accounts.
● Responsible for gathering information for the renewal of designated accounts and for delivering renewals and/or binders for designated accounts as needed.
● Conduct periodic follow-up calls via phone for designated accounts.
● Maintain timely and thorough customer and carrier interactions to minimize the potential for errors & omissions claims.
● After reviewing updated client exposure survey information, obtain all required renewal information from the insured and complete applications for designated renewal business. Assists Senior Broker(s) as needed.
● Receive phone calls and office visitors requesting quotes, changes to existing coverage and/or new policies. Complete changes/requests within 24 hours of receipt.
● Follow up on outstanding claims and provide assistance in claims resolution as necessary.
● Document all material conversations with insureds and/or carriers regarding exposures and coverages.
● Perform other functions as assigned by management.
● College degree preferred
● Some office experience preferred
● Excellent phone and communication skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite and Adobe Acrobat
● Must be comfortable with dogs in office and on office premises, as we are located in a dog-friendly building
● Must be able to walk up stairs (this is an older building and not ADA-compliant)
competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance,
paid vacation and holidays, and sick leave. Compensation based on experience.