Cyber Account Manager – Specialty Division
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Cyber Account Manager
Who we are:
Our Client is an excess/surplus line wholesale insurance brokerage firm focused on specialty lines of coverage, offering services to select brokerage firms through a non-traditional
“resource” model. They are recognized for their expertise, industry experience and ability to broker and develop solutions for unique and complex commercial risks. Their mission is to provide the
highest level of expertise in the specialty insurance marketplace by building and nurturing the best people and partnerships. They have offices throughout the United States.
Their culture is focused on putting the customer first, delivering a high standard of work product and creating a life-style and team-oriented environment for employees. Their environment is fast paced, demanding, creative, rewarding and flexible.
Assist technical brokerage team with administrative support, account servicing, professional communication, and customer facing interactions. The role supports new and renewal business clients and both stock throughput and technical property as well as other new product lines. We are seeking a positive, proactive team player to create efficiencies, streamline operations and assist in and improve the account management process and resulting customer experience.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2-5 years’ cyber / tech E&O insurance and account management experience as an underwriter or broker.
Essential Functions/ Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain day to day account service responsibilities to support efficiency and flow of business;
- Review account quotations, binders and policy forms for accuracy prior to releasing to clients;
- Quote option analysis and presentation to broker
- Assist brokerage team in the request, follow up and issuance of policy endorsements to ensure timely and correct completion from the insurance carrier;
- Create and maintain client and carrier communications in account management system. This includes the initial set-up and closure of account, documenting pertinent data for tracking and report issuance, include quotes, binder and policies and file system. Verify data is accurate and complete;
- Invoicing, tracking and follow up for payment of premium, additional / return premiums for account transactions;
- Monthly communication of renewal solicitations for expiring accounts 120 days in advance of date of expiration;
- Manage the service inbox consisting of endorsement requests, loss run requests, and general account inquiries;
- Create loss summaries and rate tracking system for casualty placements;
- Builds and maintains relationships with production and brokerage personnel to provide timely and proactive customer service to client team and peers;
- Standardize file maintenance process to create efficiencies and eliminate duplication of efforts;
- Assist with the creation and implementation of marketing materials, external communication and presentations.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machine.
High-pressured, fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal disruption. Large number of steps in complex system performed with accuracy and speed is essential to the successful completion of tasks.