Employee Benefits Account Manager
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Position is responsible for all aspects of client account servicing. Provides day to day service and coverage solutions to meet our client’s needs and expectations.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for coverage analysis, renewal review and re-marketing.
- Conduct client presentations / analysis with or without the producer and providing recommendations.
- Responsible for handling all levels of correspondence.
- Client Claim Resolution
- Provide Summary Plan Descriptions / Wrap documents to clients as requested
- Knowledge in all forms of funding mechanisms ie. Fully insured, level funding, self funding
- Maintaining existing electronic files, responding to telephone, email or fax inquiries from both clients and companies.
- Reviewing in-force renewals working closely with producers in all areas, as applicable.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures.
- Utilizes agency management system and keeps records current and accurate.
- Keeps current on carriers, product knowledge and trends in the marketplace.
- Alerting management of potential Errors & Omissions immediately upon discovery.
- Applied knowledge of all lines of employee benefits
- Life and Health License required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- PC proficiency in a windows environment required, including Word, Excel and keyboarding
- Professional communication both verbally and written
- Willing to travel locally
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team