The James Allen Companies Inc.
Lucrative, ground-floor opportunity to create your own career path and accelerate your earning power in a high-growth, high-potential market. Our client is a specialized brokerage focused on helping businesses mitigate risk and protect their bottom line with cyber insurance. This emergent and rapidly-expanding field requires individuals with a genuine desire to educate and enable prospective clients to make the right decisions to address cyber risk. This is your opportunity to truly make a difference in your clients’ future, as well as your own.
We are seeking an experienced, customer-focused, tech-savvy, and motivated individual to join our sales team. We take a disruptive approach to insurance sales by discarding traditional call center tactics and high-pressure commission structures, to focus on meaningful and robust revenue goals. As a valued member of our sales team, you will reach out to a targeted mix of prospects that have expressed interest in our offering. Your goal will be to become a trusted, go-to advisor for your clients, as you guide them toward the best cyber insurance coverage. Our active, multi-platform selling environment incorporates email, text, phone, and virtual Zoom meetings to engage prospects. You will be supported by experienced sales leadership and comprehensive marketing strategies, which include lead generation, nurturing, and published content initiatives. In short, you play an important role in a highly collaborative team, aimed at meeting and exceeding revenue goals and empowering our customer base.
- Build strong relationships, trust, and rapport with clients
- Use your expertise, creativity, and passion to listen to clients and advise them on how best to explore our cyber insurance offerings and find the best possible coverage
- Always keep clients’ best interests in focus, while advising on and recommending risk management and cyber coverage options
- Promote appropriate product solutions and present company as the best resource for their cyber insurance needs
- Meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, customer satisfaction and more
- As the face of company, maintain professionalism and courtesy in all interactions
- Simultaneously and effectively navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Exhibit a customer-first attitude and work ethic at all times
- Efficiently manage time and activity, with or without supervision
- Associates Degree Preferred
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a professional office environment (not a virtual remote worker) preferred
- 2-20 and/or 4-40 Florida Commercial Insurance License. (NO Personal Lines Licensing)
- Able to demonstrate solid analytical problem-solving skills while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong, decisive and engaging presence while conducting video conferences
- Proven written and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Strong and demonstrated technical skills and knowledge of cybersecurity, cyber risk, and cyber insurance are a huge plus
- Previous experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word | Excel |PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Teams a plus
- Experience using HubSpot CRM, Marketing Hub, and Sales Hub is a plus