Life Insurance Adviser
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Engage with our customers to provide them and their families with the financial protection that
they need. Educate them about the available products and tailor a solution to their unique
situation. Provide guidance about the insurance buying process to ensure smooth movement
from application through policy acceptance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Provides excellent customer experience, while communicating with customers via
phone, as well as other communication modes
● Assists our customers in the selection of and application for individual life insurance
● Effectively documents and provides accurate details to the insurance carriers and
internal team members
● Strives to exceed sales goals and is constantly honing their sales techniques
● Is a team player, willing to assist in cross functional projects and excited about being part
of a growing startup.
● 5+ years of work experience with at least 1 year of successful experience selling life
● Holds an active Life, Accident & Health Insurance Agent or Broker License
● Excellent product knowledge surrounding individual life insurance policies
● Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
● Highly organized
● Comfortable with technology
● Strong ethical conviction
About the Company:
Our client recognizes the importance of safeguarding families’ future. We believe that finding
the right insurance policy should be easy and transparent.
Our goal is to provide consumers the life insurance policy that fits their lifestyle, preferences and
needs in the easiest way possible. We partner with the leading insurance carriers and leverage
unique data and artificial intelligence to match consumers with the best plan and price.