Loss Control Western Texas
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our client is a Multi-line carrier and they are seeking a self-motivated safety professional.
This individual will be responsible for providing accident prevention service to clients. Overnight travel required. Experience should include the following: 5 years or more Insurance Company Loss Control experience, Safety degree and/or CSP, ARM or CRM, excellent written and oral communication skills, and knowledge of DOT, oil & gas, construction and OSHA. Excellent benefits available including paid leave, 401(k), profit sharing, group medical and life, section 125 and company car.
• Provide highly sophisticated Loss Control and Risk Management consulting services to companies insureds.
• Conduct on-site review of insured Safety Operations including but not limited to: Safety Policies and Procedures, Driver Hiring Criteria, Driver Orientation, Driver Training, Maintenance of Equipment, and Record Keeping.
• Evaluate data gathered at on-site review and create Loss Control and Risk Management recommendations to assist the insured in controlling risks, losses, and costs.
• Develop metrics to document and track progress of improvement in the insured’s Safety Operations.
• Serve as a trainer/mentor to less experienced members of the department.
• Enhance Insurance Company’s leadership position in providing value added Risk Management services and resources to the insured.
Licensing/ Certification/ Education/ Degree Level:
• Four year college degree.
• Strong written and communication skills.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Safety and Risk Management