Personal Lines Account Manager
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our client has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager! They are an independent insurance agency located in Chattanooga, TN. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about providing professional and friendly help to prospects and clients and working in a team environment. The successful candidate will maintain a high level of client satisfaction, perform marketing and placement of accounts and achieve agency account retention goals through proactive account rounding, up-selling and providing extraordinary client service.
Qualifications & Education
- Property & Casualty Insurance license and 2 + years of insurance agency experience.
- Thorough knowledge of all lines of personal insurance including sophisticated and less common coverages.
- Thorough knowledge of agency operations including claims handling, procedures, personal lines rating, agency management system and applicable insurance laws/codes preferred.
- Familiarity with risk assessment and risk management techniques preferred.
- Experience and expertise in operating in electronic environment; excellent automation skills, including MIS, Outlook, Word, Excel, document management software, carrier proprietary systems, and phone systems.
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills – ability to work 8:30 to 5 Monday through Friday
- High degree of self-motivation and self-direction
Client offers a competitive salary and employee benefits along with the potential for year end bonuses. Additionally, a 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays and Paid Time Off!