Premium Auditor Alaska
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Premium Auditor – Alaska
The Field Premium Audit will be responsible for scheduling and completing in-person audits on premiums reported by policyholders, by comparing payroll and tax data collected to information reported.
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented, productivity driven professional to add to our “Excellence Team” based in Alaska. If you love working with people, want to work for an award-winning company who is known throughout the insurance industry for its high ethics and integrity, and if you want to be a member of a winning team, then the Field Auditor position is for you.
company offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including health and life insurance and 401K), automobile reimbursement, and paid vacation.
The successful individual in this key role will be responsible for:
- Schedule audits efficiently and economically
- Initiate professional confirmation calls to clients prior to appointment
- Complete each audit within 60 days of policy expiration
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Assist clients with any questions relating to the audit process
- Compile audit information utilizing Audit Unplugged software
- Link to home office daily
- Submit reports to supervisor
- Professionally and accurately maintain documentation on all contacts and pertinent information
- Return all calls on the same day in which they are initiated
- Attend work-related functions/meetings as directed
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- High school diploma or GED required, advanced education a plus
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Prior insurance audit experience is highly preferred
- World class customer experience attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer proficiency
- Accurate typing and data entry
- Valid state driver’s license with good driving history
- Commitment to the mission and success of company