Property & Casualty Client Relationship Manager
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Tired of the grind and want to make a change?
Step up to Executive Account Management.
Are you tired of the endless prospecting and daily grind to meet monthly sales goals, but love to build lasting client relationships while offering expert risk management advice? If so, our client has just the right unique opportunity for you, become a Client Relationship Manager (we call this position Account Executive)! This is not a sales position.
One of New England’s leading independent insurance agents, is seeking a Property & Casualty Client Relationship Manager (Account Executive) to help with our growth and account retention. We are a large, vibrant, fast-growing agent centrally located in the western suburbs of Boston convenient to major routes. We are seeking an experienced insurance professional to interact with and manage an assigned group of important accounts. This critical role requires management of the client relationship, ongoing management of coverage and risk management delivery, expansion of coverage and account retention. Again, this role does not have sales or new business goals.
- Acts as lead consultant and primary point of contact for a wide array of commercial clients of varying size and complexity
- Maintains responsibility for overall client relationship, account retention and the accurate and timely delivery of exceptional service
- Educates and advises clients on insurance needs based on a comprehensive understanding of their business. Identifies & recommends products/insurance programs to meet such needs
- Provides guidance, direction and oversight to Account Managers regarding marketing avenues and strategies, proposal and summary development, and problem solving direction
- Maintains relationships with insurance carriers and knowledge of their products. Guides, or actively facilitates, insurance carrier negotiations regarding coverage and pricing
- Takes the lead in managing the renewal cycle, ensuring an appropriate strategy and execution of plan in accordance with workflows and procedures
- Keeps clients apprised of emerging industry trends, events, and pertinent coverage considerations
- Maintains accurate electronic client account records and adheres to agency procedures
- Educates and mentors Account Managers in all aspects of role on a day to day basis
- NorthStar management reserves the right to amend duties as might be necessary
- Exceptional aptitude for customer service and nurturing long term, trusting relationships
- Highly accountable, resourceful and flexible
- Proven in-depth understanding of Commercial Lines Coverages
- Outstanding presentation skills with a variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial lines insurance experience in a Sales or Account Executive position
- Property & casualty license required
- Proficiency with standard technology resources
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Full-time benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, and 401K
- Healthy, positive culture