The James Allen Companies Inc.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and growing our existing salesforce as well as growing the markets that we serve. The senior industry is a growing market, expected to increase 50% over the next ten years. We offer a product that everyone must purchase at some point, and Pre-Planning offers individuals the satisfaction of knowing they’ve fulfilled their responsibility and relieved that burden from their surviving family members.
- Recruit new agents who are eager and excited to learn and grow in our industry
- Develop new and existing agents to be able to perform to our desired standards
- Assist salesmen in sales presentations to individuals as well as groups.
- Provide regular reports to management in regards to families visited, policies sold, and objections received
- Assist the company in corporate events and marketing opportunities as needed.
- Experience leading a sales team in Preneed Funeral Sales and/or Final Expense
- High spirited and drive for excellence.
- Compassionate and patient, with a desire to help families achieve their future goals.
- Capable of managing his time and delivering results.
- A commitment and drive for growth.
- High level of integrity and dedication.
- Comfortable with in-home sales as well as making group presentations.
We are offering the right candidate an opportunity to be part of an organization committed to serving our families with care and excellent customer service. This is an opportunity to start on the ground floor of an established company that expects to grow significantly over the next few years. The pay will be dependent on your success, but is capable of exceeding $200,000.