The James Allen Companies Inc.
Our client is seeking an experienced Settlement Processor to join our talented team. As a Settlement Processor, you will be a key point of contact throughout the closing process. You will work closely with clients, agents, and lenders to handle the operational and administrative requirements of taking a residential or commercial real estate settlement from start-to-finish.
You must be able to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with new and existing clients. We are looking for someone who is detail orientated, has excellent customer service skills, and enjoys being part of a team.
- Criminal background check (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Two years or more of real estate title processing experience
- Title license or ability to obtain
- Familiarity with Qualia
- Familiarity with eClosing platforms
- Notary public or ability to obtain
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
This position Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture