Specialty Insurance Claims Adjuster
The James Allen Companies Inc.
We are seeking a high-energy, self-motivated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates organizational and investigative skills, attention to detail and has strong verbal and written communication skills. Work Tasks include:
- Processing incoming claims and maintaining hardcopy files.
- Engaging in telephonic and email correspondence with clients and brokers.
- Scheduling and performing on-site security inspections for accounts on a local and regional basis.
- Carefully reviewing client insurance policies and reviewing Policy wording for applicable coverages, endorsements, exclusions, etc.
- Thoroughly investigating claim submissions and loss circumstances.
- Electronic invoicing.
- Drafting detailed Loss and Inspection reports for transmission to Underwriters.
- Drafting Proof of Loss documents and denial letters.
- Attending off-site meetings with brokers, company senior management
- Miscellaneous administrative assignments
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite programs such as Word and Excel.
- Experienced using Mac OS software and Dropbox
- Experience in insurance, claims adjusting, and investigations
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel locally and regionally. Must be authorized to work in the United States.