The Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The James Allen Companies Inc.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) Assistant will work under the direction of:
- A Senior CSR to:
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Manage new and renewal business with insureds and insurance companies
- Prepare quotations
- Prepare various Correspondence/communication including endorsements and cancellation notices
- Follow-up and status payments and underwriting requirements
- Agency Management to:
- Prepare reports
- Process and service accounts
- Complete other requested responsibilities
The CSR Assistant must have excellent communication skills, be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with the agency management system, AMS 360, is a plus, but not required. The agency specializes in Healthcare Professional, Business liability and other coverages for individuals, groups and corporations. Experience with these products is a plus, but is not required. We will train. Insurance licensing is not required.