The James Allen Companies Inc.
The position requires an individual that is detail oriented, self-motivated, and exhibits a willingness to work as part of a team. The right candidate must possess the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple files at once.
- Send complete title package to lenders
- Title curative work, obtaining payoffs, order HOA information and prepare title and settlement documents
- Prepare Closing Disclosure and ALTA Settlement Statements with lenders
- Balance file for closing
- Effectively respond to inquiries about the closing process
- Filing, scanning and other administrative tasks as needed
- Monitoring a general email inbox
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years’ work experience in title/real estate preferred
- Virginia Title Insurance Producer license required or in the process of obtaining
- Working knowledge of TRID and the Closing Disclosure documents preferred.
- Experience sustaining a large volume workload in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines to achieve.
- Strong knowledge of Qualia or Title Express
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive interpersonal and strong customer service skills.
Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and jump between files