Employee Benefits Account Manager
About the Role: This local independent insurance agency is growing at a rapid rate and outperforming its competitors. With new business coming in and a mixed book of small and mid-sized group benefits business already in place, we need your help getting to task on organizing and managing account service.
How You Can Help the Most:
- First and foremost- be service oriented. Organizing and dissecting Excel.
- Keep motions in place with small group (under 100 lives) accounts. Run point on these clients without an assigned producer.
- Assistthe sales executive with marketing and placing new and renewal business.
Attend on-site client review meetings.
Requirements: Experience in agency client management with a strong understanding of the sales, service and marketing process for group health and ancillary accounts. Active state insurance license.
Why You Will Want to Apply:
- Managing director is proud of the flexibility and autonomy the agency can offer.
- Not a big corporate feel. Much more like a start-up environment.
- Can make this position your own- examples: want to be more involved in sales or run a bigger book?
- A division where you’ll be recognized. It’s nice to be part of a winning team!