Immediate opening for an Internal Life Insurance Wholesaler. The candidate must have a
successful proven track record of building life insurance sales in a wholesale environment.
· Make proactive outbound sales calls to promote Life Insurance products and solutions to independent agents.
· Respond to inbound calls regarding products, marketing material and illustrations to provide effective product and sales support.
· Make recommendations of product offerings, cross-sell opportunities and marketing strategies.
· Responsible for creating and strengthening sales activity to provide sales and marketing ideas, trends, opportunities and leads to representatives.
· Drive product sales to maximize customer service and build relationships.
· Develop and strengthen existing relationships with current agents.
· Create and deliver effective sales presentations and conference calls to promote company products, services and competitive advantages.
· Support strategic marketing and sales initiatives.
· Meet call activity expectations and monthly sales goals set forth by management.
· Participate in continuous training.
· Develop and enhance personal industry and product knowledge to effectively communicate and build credibility with independent agents and financial advisors.
· Keep abreast of the competition and changes in the economy and financial markets’ activity.
· Adhere to the rules and practices set forth by company
· Represent company in a professional manner to all internal/external customers both on the telephone and through attendance at selected events.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
· Previous internal wholesaler experience preferred
· Sales background preferred, previous outbound phone sales preferred
· Strong Life insurance knowledge
· Strong sales ability along with effective telephone and customer relationship building skills
· Ability to ask probing questions, closing questions and ask for the business
· Ability to thrive in fast-paced challenging environment
· Self–starter and highly motivated team player
· Strong organizational and follow-up abilities
· Excellent presentation skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills and effective listening skills
· Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to absorb and diffuse customer emotions
· Demonstrates initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with accurate typing skills
· Some travel may be required
· Desire to support corporate philosophy
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
· Quick track to a six figure income – absolutely no ceiling on possible earnings
· No expenses
· Benefits package includes Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) discretionary
· Onyx Level Lifetime Fitness Gym membership, similar to resort services
· Leads and marketing tools provided to reach desired levels of success