Multi-line Claims Adjuster
The James Allen Companies Inc.
Multi-Line Field Claims Adjuster
Northeast, WI (Waupaca, Winnebago, Outagamie, Shawano & Menomonie Counties)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Verify coverage on newly assigned claims.
• Establish and monitor reserves throughout life of the claim.
• Investigate claims.
• Evaluate damage.
• Ensure that proper documentation exists for recovery process (subrogation, salvage, etc).
• Settle claims through negotiation.
• Provide prompt claims service to claimants.
• Provide support to CAT teams (when necessary).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Three to five years of multi-line property and casualty claims experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, risk management & insurance or related
discipline or equivalent work experience required.
• Property claims experience a plus.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to operate a personal computer.
• Knowledge of auto physical damage, medical terminology and the ability to evaluate injuries
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job such as climbing ladders, walking roofs,
working inside collapsed/burnt structures, walking uneven terrain, etc.
• Bilingual abilities (Spanish, Hmong, etc.) a plus.
Company vehicle, phone and computer provided.